Posts for tag: Clear Correct
If you are considering orthodontic treatment, you should know about Clear Correct, the discreet and comfortable way to straighten your teeth. Read on to learn all about this revolutionary treatment, and contact your Chicago dentist, Dr. Ademola J. Adekola, to schedule your Clear Correct consultation today.
More about Clear Correct
Clear Correct treatment consists of clear plastic aligner trays worn by patients. The custom-made aligners are made using 3-D computer imaging technology. The plastic aligners are also transparent and shift the teeth into place by applying pressure on each of them until they are straight or in the desired position.
Each set of trays needs to be worn for at least 22 hours a day. You can remove them to brush and floss your teeth, to eat or drink, or to attend a special event, but just remember that the longer they are not worn, the longer the treatment will be delayed.
During Clear Correct treatment, you will need to see your Chicago doctor once every six weeks. He will want to make sure that your teeth are being straightened according to the plan and will assess if any changes need to be made according to your progress.
Benefits of this treatment option include:
- Improved Oral Hygiene — Appliance is easily removed and cleaned.
- A Discreet Look — No one has to know you have braces.
- More Dietary Choices — You're not limited in what you can eat as you are with regular braces.
- Comfort — They're made of thin, flexible material that is comfortable for your teeth.
- Teeth-Grinding Protection — Invisalign can be used as a nightguard and is a great way to protect your teeth if you have a teeth-grinding or clenching habit.
Clear Correct is a great option for both older teenagers and young adults. Your Chicago, IL, dentist at More Smile of Beverly has the information you need about the procedure. If you want to know more, just call his office at (773) 980-8900 today!